DREAM. BUILD. GROW
It's an opportunity for you to connect with the best and brightest minds to explore how to fuel their business growth. The conference brings together the speakers that are the best breed of entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists, business model creators, consultants, policy-makers, academicians, support groups, business coaches and business practitioners to present and discuss innovation and success under the aegis of entrepreneurship for Small and Medium Businesses as they recount their learning and experiences, share their insights and practices that have enriched their ventures.
Mr. Bipin Preet Singh Founder CEO & Director, MobiKwik
Mr. Mohit Dhanjal Director- Retail , Raymond Limited
Mr. Ashish Fafadia CFO, Blume Ventures
Mr. Arunabh Sinha Founder & CEO, UClean
Mr. Aslam Khan Founder, Chairman and CEO, Octaware Technologies Limited
Mr. Anuj Golecha Co-founder, Venture Catalysts
Ms. Chandni Jafri CEO , Mumbai Angels
Mr. Jesper Hougaard Executive Director , Heaven on Earth Wellness
Ms. Kausalya Nandakumar CEO, SmartShift
Mr. Manish Mandhana CEO, The Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd.
Mr. Mahendra Sureka Director & CEO, – India MACJ - A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections Pvt Ltd.
Mr. Maneesh Mittal Head- E Commerce& Big Data, Infiniti Retail Ltd. (Croma)
Mr. M Mohammed Shafi CEO, ALC Pvt Ltd
Ms. Ritu Verma Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Ankur Capital
Mr. Rajesh Sehgal Managing Partner, Equanimity Investments
Mr. Rahul Uppal Founder & CEO , Happy Beverages & Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Shanu Singh Head- eCommerce & Digital , Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
Mr. Shrenik M Khasgiwala Director, Bennett, Coleman & Company
Mr. Sandeep Murthy Partner, Lightbox
Shri. Shivaji Patil Deputy Director, MSME Development Institute, Mumbai
Mr. Tanai Shirali Director Operations, Bellona Hospitality
Chef Saransh Goila Celebrity Chef & Founder, Goila Butter Chicken
Mr. Uday Mathur Co- Founder, Tea Trails
Mr. Varun Sheth Founder & CEO, Ketto
Mr. Vikram Gupta Founder & Managing Partner, IvyCap Ventures Advisors Private Limited
Mr. Vishal Shah Founder & CEO, iChef
- 10:15 - 11:15 | Session 1THE GREAT ENTREPRENEURIALVISION INDIA 2020:
- Start-up India, Stand-up India: Giving Wings to New Ideas
- How fast can Start-ups grow? Transforming the speed and scale of entrepreneurship
- Enterprise strategy & policy developments: Government's role in fostering entrepreneurship
- Leadership in action: Building Businesses for growth and sustainability
- Stepping into the Global Marketplace-Expanding your business & Opening New Markets
- Mega Trends that are disrupting existing Industries and creating new ones
- Economic Growth and Closing the Skills Gap: A call of Government and Business
- Opportunities to work with Government and Corporate Contracts
- 11:30 - 12:30 | Session 2How To Launch Fast Growing Company
- How to find your `entrepreneurial sweet spot`. Finding the best business idea for you
- Qualifying the idea: What risks should be considered when launching your business in today’s time?
- Identifying High Growth & Habit Forming Products for Starting –up: Business Ideas to inspire the next generation
- Business Planning Processes: Resource Assessment & Opportunity Evaluation
- How scalable is it for you to launch new products or offering?
- What is the best launch strategy for a startup?
- 12:30 - 13:30 | Session 3HOW TO BUILD A BRAND
- How can you build a brand that is differentiated
- How are consumers making more informed lifestyle decisions then before
- How does Franchising help a Business expand and build a Brand and consumers
- The 21st century Businesses: Value of Design and Brand Communication: Personalize and Localize
- 13:30 - 14:30Networking Lunch
- 14:30 - 15:15 | Session 4THE FOOD REVOLUTION
- Food business brands to watch out for 2017- 2018
- The science of investing and the art of managing international food brands in India
- Strategies to maximizing revenue & profitability for restaurant franchisee
- Sweet dishes: Side Dishes: Small Bites, Big Flavors, The small format Profitable business.
- 15:15 – 16:00 | Session 5 THE RETAIL + ECOMMERCE 101:
- How, When, Where and Why is Consumer Buying Across the Country
- Brand partnerships: Which model are retailers using
- Upcoming trends in fashion: Are consumers favoring subtlety over extraversion?
- How will Retailers need to be consistently innovative in introducing breakthrough stores
- How are New Age Retailers building successful and aspirational brands in their markets?
- Winning Over the Store less Generation: How Ecommerce & Mobile Commerce will Influence and Drive Retail
- The New Business Models in Retail as Brands go Omni channel
- How & Why to take your Business Online
- Exploring the future of e-tail online and mobile – the next five years
- 16:00 - 16:15NETWORKING TEA BREAK
- 16:15 – 17:15 | Session 6 The Business of Beauty and Wellness
- Benefits of associating with a Global Brand in 2017
- Making wellness accessible - Expansion in Tier II and Tier III markets through partnerships
- Mastering your SOP’s and leveraging your Beauty and Wellness Brand to grow
- How wellness values, beauty initiatives and programmes are marrying with real estate projects to enhance consumer experience
The Ecosystem For Building Growth Focused Businesses
Time: 10:15 - 11:15
Time:11:30 - 12:30
Time: 12:30 - 13:30
Time: 14:30 - 15:15
New Relationship between Consumers & Retail Brands & E-Commerce
Time: 15:15 – 16:00
Time: 16:15 – 17:15
- 10:15 - 11:15 | Session 1FROM START-UP TO SCALE-UP
- Super Growth: What drives the modern-day entrepreneur?
- Building a winning team: How do you design an optimal working environment?
- Putting a Rocket Up It: what it takes to double your business in 12 months
- What can VC’s done for your Business &How are the demands and expectations of founders changing?
- 11:15 - 11:30NETWORKING TEA
- 11:30 - 12:30 | Session 2THE INS AND OUT OF BUILDING BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS
- Why Lovers do well in franchising and not fighters
- The Responsibility of the franchisor in choosing the right franchisee for the whole system to flourish
- 12:30 - 13:30 | Session 3Money 101: DEBT, BANK CAPITAL & ALTERNATIVE LENDING
- The emerging debt capital lending regime for SMEs
- What are the biggest changes facing the industry and how are traditional banks adapting?
- Is Competition or Collaboration the future between alternative lenders and banks?
- What will the lending space look like in five years’ time?
- 13:30 - 14:30Networking Lunch
- 14:30 - 15:30 | Session 4CAPITAL CITY:
- How are the major Angel Funds/Venture Capital firms infusing capital in great companies
- How to Get Bought and Not Sold
- What approach of scaling up do PE/VC firms seek in an entrepreneurial venture
- What a Fund brings to the table as an investor other than cash
- When and How would VC company wants to take an exit
- Learning the difference between Retail and Institutional Investors
- 15:30 - 17:00 | Session 5THE MEGA SESSION: Hot Startups 101
- New business models and Business channels
- New product and service models such with great franchise on the industry
- Direct to consumer - Brands going director to customer: Strategies, challenges and opportunities
HOW TO THINK BIG, AIM HIGH TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Time: 10:15 - 11:15
Time: 11:30 - 12:30
Time: 12:30 - 13:30
GETTING FUNDED IN 2017 -2018-BALANCING BOTH SIDES OF THE TABLE
Time: 14:30 - 15:30
Hot Startups 101
The start-ups are rocking the boat with new Ideas, new Products and new Business models. These are the people who make you rethink what you thought you knew about retail, impact and opening you up to new possibilities for your customers, your business and your world. A mega panel with over 10 startups taking on the world with:
Time: 15:30 - 17:00
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- How to recognize a business opportunity or identify a feasible business idea.
- Creative techniques to extend expand and further a business idea.
- How to create an actionable business plan.
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship.
- How to structure terms and conditions between entrepreneurs and external investors.
- Basic working models for customer, market and competitor analysis.
- How to establish formats of decision-making, execution and action oriented management with process that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Recruitment, team building and management processes suitable for new ventures.
- What it takes to have a successful "brand" and how to create and grow your "brand" for potential opportunities.
- Scaling up possibilities in start-up companies.
- Developing your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders, VCs and entrepreneurs
- Discover the business-critical innovations that are shaping and scaling startups.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprises looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise Professionals
- Business Consultants and Analysts
- Product led enterprises
- Service Led enterprises
- Chain store operators
- policy makers and Business Associations
- Real estate business owners
- Retail and B-Schools students
Masters & Mentors will come to life when Entrepreneur hosts its Continuing event series engaging progressive thinkers , influencers and entrepreneurs in a riveting discussion moderated by our Editor's. Coinciding with the goal of the program in print and online, the live events provide a chance for hundreds of entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and learn how to strategically enhance business plans. Initiative for energetic startup who want to be the next big thing? STARTUP KICKOFF is a platform where Startups can come and pitch their Business plans to investors/ VC’s/accelerators and get feature it in Entrepreneur magazine.