DREAM. BUILD. GROW
It's an opportunity for you to connect with the best and brightest minds to explore how to fuel their business growth. The conference brings together the speakers that are the best breed of entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists, business model creators, consultants, policy-makers, academicians, support groups, business coaches and business practitioners to present and discuss innovation and success under the aegis of entrepreneurship for Small and Medium Businesses as they recount their learning and experiences, share their insights and practices that have enriched their ventures.
Mr. Vijay KalantriPresident- All India Association of Industries and Chairman & MD, Balalji Group of Industries
Shri Sumit MullickChief Secretary, Government of Maharashtra
Ms. Bala DeshpandeSenior Managing Director, New Enterprise Associates
Mr. Farid TalhameChief Innovation Culture Officer, Innovation Centre, Godrej & Boyce Mfg co. ltd
Mr. Satyen MomayaCEO, Celio Future Fashion
Mr. Vikram GuptaFounder and Managing Partner, IvyCap Ventures Advisors
Ms. Devangi ParekhDirector, Aza Fashions
Ms. Chandni JafriCEO, Mumbai Angels
Ms. Yashika PunjabeeCo- founder, The Label Life
Ms. Shreya MishraFounder & CEO, Flyrobe
Mr. Ashwin SrivastavaCo-founder, Idein Ventures
Mr. Arunabh SinhaFounder and CEO, UClean
Mr. Sandeep Murthy Founder, Partner, Lightbox Management Ltd.
Mr. Dheeraj Gupta Managing Director, Jumboking
Mr. Anil Joshi Managing Partner, Unicorn India Ventures
Ms. Archana Walavalkar Co-Founder & Creative Director, Stylecracker
Mr. Aditya Jadhav CFA Principal Consultant – Investments, SIDBI Venture Capital Ltd
Mr. Anirudh A Damani Managing Director, Artha Venture Fund
Mr. Hitesh Motwani CEO, Skillopedia
Ms. Jasmine Kaur CEO & Co-Founder, The Green Snack Co.
Mr. Harsh Shah Co-founder, Fynd
Mr. Akash Gaurav CEO, Auxesis
Ms. Vivette D'cruz Director, Consumer Products & Retail, Ernst & Young LLP
Mr. Prashant Issar Founder, Mirchi and Mime
Ms. Lolita Sarkar Founder, Desi Deli
Mr. Manish Rajoria Director, Aadarsh Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Mahendra Sureka Founder & CEO, MACJ
Ms. Ananya Banerjee Author, Chef, Food Blogger & YouTuber
Mr. Prasant Naidu Founder, Lighthouse Insights
- 10:15 - 11:00 | Inaugural Session 1The Indian Ecosystem For Building Innovative , Creative &Growth Focused Businesses in India
- Startup India - Giving Wings to New Ideas
- Enterprise strategy & policy developments: Government's role in fostering ...
- Leadership in action: Building Businesses for growth and sustainability
- Stepping into the Global Marketplace-Expanding your business & Opening ...
- Mega Trends that are disrupting existing Industries and creating new ones
- Economic Growth and Closing the Skills Gap: A call of Government and ...
- What’s Next?—Prepare for the Future of Entrepreneurship
- 11:00 - 11:30 | Session 3Preparing Women Entrepreneurs To Grow
- Minimizing Barriers + Maximizing Inclusion
- Case study presented by successful women entrepreneurs
- Access to finance for business growth: Is it easy for women?
- Franchise opportunities for women entrepreneurs
- Enabling environment and policy reforms for women
- How can women entrepreneurs drive more business growth?
- 11:30 - 12:30 | Session 3Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- How to Build a Business Top down then Bottom up?
- How to make Innovation as the Heart of your Business
- How to Become a Market Leader quickly In your Business
- Integrating brands in Digital and Physical world
- Keeping your Business Ahead of the competition
- How to drive innovation and build value in the business
- 12:30 - 13:00 | Session 4Execution is Everything
- Exploring your personal passion and effectively articulating a mission ...
- How to craft a strategic plan, seek supporters, and navigate differing ...
- How to promote continuous learning at every level of the organization
- How to think and act like owners
- 13:00 - 14:00Networking Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:30 | PART II Session 1Brand Building and Customer Experience: How to stand out from the Crowd
- How can you build a brand that is differentiated
- Connecting Passion with Purpose
- How are consumers making more informed lifestyle decisions then before
- How does Franchising help a Business expand and build a Brand and consumers
- The 21st century Businesses: Value of Design and Brand ...
- 14:30 - 15:15 | Session 2New Retail New Brands | New Formats | New Stores
- Single Item, Laser Focus: Why a wide product assortment is not always ...
- The return of the artisan: why customers increasingly want to buy from ...
- How personalization is a focal point in commerce.
- 15:15 - 16:00 | Session 3Why Food Business Has Become Retail First
- Food business brands to watch out for 2018-2019
- The science of investing and the art of managing international food brands in India
- Strategies to maximizing revenue & profitability for restaurant franchisee
- Sweet dishes: Side Dishes: Small Bites, Big Flavors, The small format Profitable business.
The Ecosystem For Building Innovative , creative & Growth Focused Businesses
Time: 10:15 am - 11:00 am
Women Founders I Women Investors I Women-driven Opportunities
Time: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
How Innovators are taking on big brands, disrupting traditional paradigms and inventing the future?
Time: 11:00 am - 11:45 am
From Passion To Execution: How To Grow An Effective Organization
Time: 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Time: 14:00 pm - 14:45 pm
New Brands I New Formats I New Stores
Time: 14:45 pm - 15:30 pm
Time: 16:00 pm - 16:30 pm
- 11:15 - 12:15 | Session 2How To Think Big, Aim High To Grow Your Business
- Super Growth: What drives the modern-day entrepreneur?
- Building a winning team: How do you design an optimal working environment?
- Putting a Rocket Up It: what it takes to double your business in 12 months
- What can VC’s done for your Business &How are the demands and ...
- 12:15 - 13:00 | Session 3Franchising your Business
- Hear from Successful Franchisees on how they grew their business
- Growing from 1 to 10 units & creating infrastructure to support 20-30 units
- Maintaining system standards and protecting the brand.
- Outsourcing Why, When, What, and How?
- 13:00 - 14:00Networking Lunch
- 14:15 - 15:00 | Session 4Keynote : How to Lead - Be a great Leader with Winning teams
- How are the major Angel Funds/Venture Capital firms infusing capital in great ...
- How to Get Bought and Not Sold
- What approach of scaling up do PE/VC firms seek in an entrepreneurial venture
- What a Fund brings to the table as an investor other than cash
- When and How would VC company wants to take an exit
- Learning the difference between Retail and Institutional Investors
- How fast can your Business grow? Transforming the speed and scale of ...
- 15:00 - 16:00 | Session 5Money 101
- The emerging debt capital lending regime for SMEs
- What are the biggest changes facing the industry and how are traditional banks adapting?
- Is Competition or Collaboration the future between alternative lenders and banks?
- What will the lending space look like in five years’ time?
How To Think Big, Aim High To Grow Your Business
Time: 11:15 pm - 12:15 pm
Creates Strong Brand Positioning in the Marketplace
Time: 12:15 pm - 13:00 pm
It is not just what you know , but who you know and how they trust you
Time: 14:15 pm - 15:00 pm
Debt, Bank Capital & Alternative Lending Mechanism
Time: 15:00 pm - 16:00 pm
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- How to recognize a business opportunity or identify a feasible business idea.
- Creative techniques to extend expand and further a business idea.
- How to create an actionable business plan.
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship.
- How to structure terms and conditions between entrepreneurs and external investors.
- Basic working models for customer, market and competitor analysis.
- How to establish formats of decision-making, execution and action oriented management with process that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Recruitment, team building and management processes suitable for new ventures.
- What it takes to have a successful "brand" and how to create and grow your "brand" for potential opportunities.
- Scaling up possibilities in start-up companies.
- Developing your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders, VCs and entrepreneurs
- Discover the business-critical innovations that are shaping and scaling startups.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprises looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise Professionals
- Business Consultants and Analysts
- Product led enterprises
- Service Led enterprises
- Chain store operators
- policy makers and Business Associations
- Real estate business owners
- Retail and B-Schools students